Please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will be in contact within two business days.
Please take a look at our criteria for accepting beds that are best for sharing with kids and families (frequently asked questions). If you have any questions regarding the suitability of your donation, please take a picture of it and email to Michael Vennard at Michael@sleepyheadbeds.org. He can determine if your donation is reusable for our purposes or better suited for recycling with another company. If we travel to your location and are not able to accept your donation, there will be no refund of the $40.00 paid at time of donation signup.
Please fill out the form below completely so that we can get your request started properly.
What will happen:
- We will contact you to schedule a pick up day and time.
- The Pickup Fee is $40 for an entire pickup, to help fund program staff and materials.
- If you are inside the 435 Loop in Kansas City or in Johnson County we will pick up your mattress within two weeks
- Locations outside the 435 Loop especially those located east of 435, may take longer to be picked up
- We do not currently accept King Size Sets, bed frames, futons, or other furniture; see more on kids beds.
- Your bed will help a child have a place to sleep within one month of pickup.
Thank you for your support!
Sleepyhead Beds Staff